Monday, December 21, 2015

12-21 ABaC Monday at Bugaboo Stamps!

The Bugaboo Stamps DT is on break for the holidays. I'm preparing for the holidays too, but I decided to share a project I made for a local cookie swap. My Recipe Card Tag features Let in Snow Tag from Bugaboo Stamps. I hope you and the recipients of the cookies like them! :) Merry Christmas!



This Recipe Tag is apropos for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

My Time to Craft - Last Minute Christmas Makes
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
Digi Design Challenge - Anything Christmas
Fussy and Fancy - Happy Holidays
Digitally Sweet Challenge - Digi - Winter
Sweet Stampin - Merry Christmas
Patties Creations - Any Christmas creation
QKR Stampede - Christmas 
Crafty Calender Challenge - Let it Snow (* Limit 1 entry)
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
My Sherri Craft - Christmas Spirit
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Favorite Things at Christmas
Jo's Scrap Shack - Christmas Treats
Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Craft for the Craic - Christmas Cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment