Thursday, December 6, 2012

12-6 12 Gifts of Christmas at Bugaboo Stamps!

Happy Holidays everyone! I am so excited to share my gift for the 6th Day of Gift Giving at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! I made a bunch of altered Hand Sanitizers for a friend who loves them, and goes through alot of them! I hope she likes them! :)

To make things easy, I resized my images on the computer and printed my stamped labels on weatherproof labels from Online Labels. I colored them with my Copic Markers, and then sprayed them with clear spray coating from Krylon. This makes them easily handled and water resistant. I added my ribbon and glued on the tiny 'bells' and Viola! I was done!

 
Sorry, I would have taken more pictures for my tutorial, but everytime I attempted to do it my hands or the spray can was in the way! You see, the labels are only about 1 inch wide and 1-1/2 inches tall! In trying to show enough detail, I only included two of the nine gels I altered in the picture above.
 
The project above is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges: 
 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers - Anything Goes
Critter Sketch - Anything Goes Christmas
House of Gilli - Anything Goes
Lexis Creations - Christmas
Totally Stampalicious - Anything but a Card
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute iadea. I love it. That for the tip!!
    Nancy P

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I'm sure your friend will love them!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete