Monday, November 29, 2010

11-29 Monday Morning Wishes...!

The card below featuring one of Bugaboo Stamps fantastic images is a bit of a deviation from the norm. This card is currently en route to Canada! That's because today we are celebrating the birthday of the owner/illustrator of Bugaboo Stamps - Jodie Mackrell!  

Jodie has made such an impact in my life as well as the entire Bugaboo Design Team! We're so lucky to know and work with her!
Have a very Happy Birthday Jodie!

The inside sentiment reads (in part), "After a few rounds, they're all over me!"

Jodie, please hop over to Lesley's Blog!
MWAH!

 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Scrappy ! Love the colours ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrappy - thank you so much for the fabulous birthday greeting! I so love your JJ card! Love the coloring and the sentiment is too funny! LOL - thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe! great card, fab sentiment too! Happy Birthday Jodie! A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just FABULOUS!!! And the sentiment is as usual too funny!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card, as always Scrappy!! Sorry I haven't been by to say hi lately. I hope everything is going good for you! I wanted to let you know that I have something for you on my blog. You can find it here http://atouchofpink-courtney.blogspot.com/2010/11/wow-has-it-really-been-that-long.html

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those colors and the sentiment is so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Scrappy,I still see you are the queen of sentiments!!! Enjoy the rest of your week!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete