Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8/31 New Release at Bugaboo Stamps - Post 1

I just love Halloween! The little witches, ghosts, princesses, and goblins come by looking forward to the delicious candy and treats! Seeing all the pumpkins, and decorations, and that little bite in the air that reminds us that winter is on it's way are only part of why I love it! I especially love throwing
Halloween Parties and watching everyones delight and surprise at what  fun we've cooked up each year!

Today is New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps! With my love of everything Halloween, I am BEYOND excited to share this afternoons new release! It was really tough to narrow down and limit my creativity, so I will show you two of the different projects I've created so far using one of the new release digis! Hope you like my first project - the invitation - shown below!



This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenge:
Black Cat - although having a few pet bats would keep your pesky neighbors away too! :p

19 comments:

  1. Hi Scrappy
    fabulous card, great image will hop over n take a look at them, thank you for joining us on our first challenge at CES, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fabby card & image. Good luck.
    Thankyou for joining us at CES Challenge.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love all things Halloween! This is just adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great creation!

    Thanks for dropping in at the Drunken Stampers craft pub!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is almost too fun for words! I, too, love Halloween! You made such a wonderful collection of goodies here. Love all the cats and the bats, and hey -- a ghost might make a fun pet, too -- at least these ones -- LOL! Thanks again for sharing your fun projects with us this week. Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful! Thanks for playing at Daisy Doodles! Hope to see you for our next challenge xx Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for broadening our view of pets! Lol! I guess if one was a witch or goblin, we might have bats or black scary cats for pets! Lol! Really like your take on this challenge, and all the fun going on in this card. Thanks for playing in Deedee's Digis Pet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HeeHee! LOVE that ghost! Great job. Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is fabulous! I love those little ghosties. What a fantastic invite!
    Thank you for joining the Paper Players with this inspiring piece
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scrappy I thought I'd commented here already, but now I think I'm losing my mind. I'm sure it was here when I got up this morning . . .
    Anyway, love your invite, and thanks for joining us at HDH this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable project, Scrappy! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable project!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a great fun project you are really show casing those images :D
    Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hihi too cute Yvonne...thanks for joining with us at Daisy Doodles this week. I hope you'll join with us at new forum challenge next week, click at the TOP of the Challenge Blog, DESIGNER OF THE MONTH and you can go to the Icon and klick it to go to the forum challenge. Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun project! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes this is creepy cute alright!
    Thanks for sharing with us at MM this week.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very cute, with a touch of creepy thrown in!
    Thanks for playing with HDH this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So much fun! Adorable projects, Scrappy :) ... thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous invite.. thanks for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles.

    ReplyDelete