Sunday, May 30, 2010

WOOHOO! Shelly's hit FIFTY!!

Lots of folks think when you hit FIFTY it's a bad thing! That couldn't be further from the truth at Shelly's Images! Shelly is SO delighted to reach the big 5-0 that she is giving something away for FREE.

Wait...What the heck am I talking about? Shelly isn't even close to being fifty!!! In fact, neither is her digi stamp company !!! Did you think I was talking anniversaries or birthdays?! OOPS!  Maybe I should clarify...

Shelly's Images now has 50 followers and Shelly and is celebrating by giving away an AWESOME  DIGITAL STAMP for 24 hours! The totally rockin' image is featured on my card below! I hope you like my card....and that Shelly doesn't kick my butt!


This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

(Quotes : Sentiment)
(Day #86 -KISS 1 Image, 1 Sentiment, 1 Embellie, no DP)
(It's a Girl Thing)
(Colors - Trinidad - Red, White and Black)
(Anything Goes)
(Asian Inspired - COLORS)

8 comments:

  1. hehehe....I love your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fab card!

    Thanks for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "Flying High and Proud" color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ..gorgeous image & thanks for the link, have saved Shellys store will go have a better looksie laters.

    Thank you for joining us this week at 'The Crazy Challenge'!!

    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, so true Yvonne. :) Or I know I never have enough.
    Thank again for playing at the crazy regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful job, thanks so much for playing along with us crazy girls!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous,love the shoes and fabulous beading!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how glam this card feels!! Great quote, too - thanks for playing along at Gingersnap!

    ReplyDelete