Thursday, February 4, 2010

OBG Thursday post 2

Here's another card for Bugaboo's Oldy But Goody Thursday - the day when we feature Bugaboos Digi Stamps that are NOT new releases, but are still awesomely fun to use!


Now this gal reminds me of some of my other friends - the ones on Splitcoaststampers! My 'Ho's' love to shop almost as much as I do, & it doesn't take much of an excuse to go shopping! While many of us love to shop for shoes (Kate, LJ, me...), at Starbucks (KelliJo, RaeAnne, me...), for purses (Cori, Joy, me...), for bargains (Lisa, Michele, me, & almost everyone right?!), the one thing we all have in common is our love for stamping & all its trappings!


My 'Hos' are always there for each other, ready to listen, and help one another however we can. I am always deeply touched whenever I think of the sisterhood we all share along with our favorite pastime. I am ever so grateful to know all of you & am pleased to call you all friends - even if there is no possible way I can name each of you into this post without crying!!


So- even if you haven't heard from me, I hope you know you are never far from my thoughts. If you are mad at me, that's okay, we are human, we make mistakes, and I'm pretty good at sticking my foot in it! If you are laughing at me -quit it or don't tell me (just kidding!) I'm likely laughing too! We are always friends! Lotsa love heading your way, so heads up okay? Cuz if it hits you unaware, I'll still laugh at ya & love ya just the same!

I entered this card in the following challenges:
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/softpencil/forum/topics/challenge-17-2

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is great. Love the image and your papers and colour combination is just fabulous.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Love the bright colors

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty. . .I love the red flowers with the green polka dot leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card Scrappy!! I always say the same thing to DH whenever I buy anything - he doesn't seem to get it;)

    ReplyDelete