Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Morning!

Yeah...I know it's Monday, but life goes marching on, no matter what your mood - so why not wake up with a happy face?! I made this cheerful, happy, puppy card which is another apropro for Bugaboo Stamps Non-Traditional Valentines Day Challenge. While I can't enter, you can! So head over there using the convenient little link above and get a shot at winning! Like they say about the Lottery..."to win it, you gotta be in it!" (And you have a MUCH better chance of winning this than the lottery! ;-)) Incidentally, I have also entered this card into the following challenges : Dareu2digis challenge-30, My Grafico Challenge, Totally Stampalicious Valentine Challenge, Fab & Funky's Challenge #8,  the Double Dutch Challenge, Sophisticats Challenge #20, My Grafico Challenge,  One Stop Craft Challenge #65. 
Be sure to also check out Tammy's fantastic ABaC project featured here!

11 comments:

  1. Hi there. Gorgeous card. I love that gorgeous image and the colours are so bright and summery. Just beautiful.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spots are a wonderful addition - I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, once again, I love your brads, I want some ;)
    thanks for playing with us over at MyGrafico ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning, I agree with the get up with Smile, and your card has made me smile, many thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week, Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pup is so cute! Thanks for playing at My Grafico!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the green -- so vibrant! Plus, that pup is just adorable -- love the spots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card i love the cute image. Thanks for joining the Sophisticats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card and lovely choice of image!
    Thanks for joining the Fab 'n' Funky challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all that great! And that bone charm is so cute! Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at MyGrafico.
    Rachel B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww great card, love the image!

    Thanks for taking part in my challenge and joining us over at Sophisticats this week.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete